Katie Price has admitted she is 'a little f****d up' following the mysterious disappearance of her husband, Lee Andrews. The 48-year-old mother of five issued a fresh plea for the businessman as the search enters its second week.
Family Disputes Kidnapping Claims
On Friday, Lee's father claimed his son had not been kidnapped, as previously suggested by Katie, but had been arrested in Dubai. However, Katie dismissed this as 'fake news', insisting her husband remains missing. In an Instagram post, she stated: 'Lee is still missing. Me and his family know what’s going on and working with the authorities involved.'
She later shared a rendition of Brenda Russell's 'Get Here' on the platform, expressing her desperation to find him. Overnight, the OnlyFans star posted several cryptic messages, alluding to the emotional toll of the situation. One post read: 'She's a little f****d up. And that's exactly what makes her f****g magic. You are enough.' Another quote shared by Katie read: 'You can never break a woman who finds beauty in everything. Even in pain. She turns her scars to wisdom, her struggles into strength and her setbacks into a comeback.'
Chilling Final Messages
Two weeks ago, Katie revealed chilling text messages from Lee, sent from Dubai, in which he claimed he had been 'arrested', bundled into a van, and taken to a 'black site' before going silent. The former glamour model said the Foreign Office confirmed it is 'supporting the family of a British man' abroad.
The drama began when Lee failed to board a flight back to the UK, where the couple were due to appear on Good Morning Britain. Katie shared the final texts with The Sun, which read: 'Been arrested, I'll be in touch I'm ok xx.' He later claimed he was forced into a van and taken to an undisclosed location, messaging: 'It's a black site, I love you, I sort it' and 'I'm in the van... just being detained.'
Lee's father, Pete, told the Daily Mail that his son is 'OK' and under arrest, though the charge is unknown. He added that Lee had been living with him before becoming involved with Katie earlier this year. Katie, however, continues to deny these claims and remains active on social media, sharing her own version of 'Get Here' in a plea for her missing husband.



