Trump Administration Grants Congressman Access to Secret UFO Facilities
Trump Administration Grants Access to Secret UFO Facilities

Trump Administration Authorises Congressional Access to Classified UFO Sites

In a significant development for the ongoing investigation into Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs), the Trump Administration has granted a leading congressional voice permission to visit secret facilities long associated with UFO research and alleged extraterrestrial evidence. US Congressman Eric Burlison of Missouri, a member of the congressional oversight committee investigating UAPs, confirmed he has received White House approval to access secure locations including the legendary Area 51.

Congressional Investigation Gains Unprecedented Access

Speaking on the ALN Podcast, Congressman Burlison detailed how his formal request to President Trump and administration officials included visiting multiple US military bases and facilities where evidence suggests unidentified craft, materials, bodies, or archives may be stored. "The White House has told the DoD to make it happen," Burlison revealed. "The extent at which they've been involved is literally just saying to the Department of Defense that 'we're backing his request. Do what you can to make it happen.'"

This development comes as Trump insiders have allegedly leaked that the White House is planning to reveal what America knows about extraterrestrials by July, potentially providing the UAP committee with physical proof of non-human intelligence. Burlison has previously claimed President Trump has been "fully briefed" on the existence of aliens, UFOs recovered by the military since the 1940s, and even alien-human hybrids allegedly living on Earth today.

Decades of Secrecy and Alleged Cover-Ups

Despite official denials from the US government and Pentagon regarding recovered physical evidence of UFOs or alien life, Congress has heard from multiple whistleblowers claiming secret programs have systematically covered up the truth for decades. Burlison, who began his congressional tenure as a UFO skeptic, said he became convinced of the phenomena's reality after listening to whistleblower David Grusch's public interview in early 2023.

The Missouri Republican subsequently connected Grusch to the House Oversight Committee, helping facilitate a series of public hearings that have revealed startling testimony from respected military officials about alien encounters. Most evidence presented thus far has consisted of images and videos of alleged non-human craft captured by both civilians and military personnel, many of which were previously classified by the Pentagon for years before being leaked to the public.

Key Facilities Under Scrutiny

Over the years, numerous US military sites have been linked to non-human craft, with anonymous sources claiming some facilities house crashed spaceships and experimental aircraft constructed using reverse-engineered alien technology. These include:

  • Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
  • Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio
  • The Atlantic Undersea Testing and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) in the Bahamas
  • The Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), home to Area 51

Burlison also mentioned a particularly intriguing facility located outside the United States: "There is reportedly an object that is not in this country that is so large it cannot be moved, that they've built an entire building around it." While he couldn't reveal the exact location due to classification, he confirmed it was on his list of requested visitation sites for the committee's investigation, suggesting it "may be the final destination" in their search for truth.

Shocking Evidence and Institutional Obstacles

During a September 2025 UAP hearing, Burlison himself revealed never-before-seen video footage from October 30, 2024, showing a US military drone striking an orb-shaped UFO with a Hellfire missile. The shocking footage demonstrated that the unidentified craft not only survived the missile strike but continued flying away at extreme speed as the 100-pound, air-to-ground precision weapon simply bounced off the UFO's hull.

The congressman has expressed frustration with institutional obstacles to transparency, noting that access to government records on UAP has been intentionally made difficult to obtain and convoluted to research, with some agencies allegedly failing to report their data properly to Congress. "We created government and it's not the right of any government to withhold from you and I the truth about reality," Burlison declared. "No government has the right to withhold from you and I that we might be alone or not alone in the universe. That is not their right. That is not classified. That's a truth that humanity deserves to know."

Challenges in Securing Witness Testimony

Despite claiming to have "a lead" on new UFO whistleblowers, Burlison acknowledged during his recent interview that convincing potential witnesses to come forward remains challenging. Many fear retaliation from government agencies, including losing their security clearances. Burlison compared these individuals to "guinea pigs" in terms of how the Pentagon might respond to their testimony, highlighting the personal risks involved in challenging decades of official secrecy on this controversial subject.

As the congressional investigation continues with unprecedented access to previously off-limits facilities, the coming months may determine whether decades of speculation about government knowledge of extraterrestrial phenomena will finally be substantiated with physical evidence or remain in the realm of conspiracy theory and classified documentation.