Newly released FBI files have revealed alleged messages from 'outer space people' containing chilling warnings for humanity. The documents were part of the Trump administration's latest UFO disclosure release on Friday, which included never-before-seen memos, witness reports, photographs and videos tied to mysterious aerial phenomena.
FBI Memo Details Extraterrestrial Messages
One FBI memo, dated January 12, 1955, detailed claims from members of the Detroit Flying Saucer Club, one of the earliest UFO organizations in the US. According to the document, club member Randall Cox told agents the group had received multiple messages from extraterrestrials warning humanity about its place in the universe. The memo states the beings said all planets except Earth had already conquered outer space. Cox also told investigators the entities considered humans the 'lowest form of universal existence.'
Another message stated the purpose of contact with Earth was to prepare people for future landings from outer space. The FBI document further claimed the saucers were described as 'friendly to the US' as agents investigated whether the bizarre reports had any connection to national security concerns.
Background of the Detroit Flying Saucer Club
The newly released memo is an 'airtel,' a type of FBI communication used to rapidly share information between field offices and headquarters before the digital era. Airtels were commonly used to summarize interviews, investigations, intelligence leads and unusual reports. The document states that Cox was interviewed inside an FBI vehicle on January 11, 1955, where he told agents he and fellow club member John Hoffman planned to travel to Washington, DC, to present their information 'to the Pentagon' and hoped to meet with 'someone in Air Force Intelligence.'
Cox was one of the Detroit Flying Saucer Club's central figures and was repeatedly referenced in multiple FBI and government documents about UFOs and 'space people.' During the interview, Cox referenced a man named John Fry, a technician assigned to Sandia Air Force Base in New Mexico, who allegedly claimed to have flown a saucer from the base to New York City in just 30 minutes.
Cox further stated that members of the group had received multiple messages from outer space. 'He feels the purpose of contacts with Earth is limited at this time to preparing people to receive landings from outer space,' the FBI memo states. 'He said messages received indicate all planets but Earth have conquered outer space... Outer space people consider those on Earth the lowest form of universal existence.'
Comparison to Dorothy Martin's Prophecies
Hoffman, a former Air Force serviceman during World War II, was described in the memo as having been 'carried beyond the realm of scientific fact into that of possible scientific fiction.' The FBI noted that Cox's statements closely resembled the writings of Dorothy Martin, an Illinois housewife who became nationally known in 1954 after saying she received telepathic messages from extraterrestrials called the 'Guardians.'
Martin led a small UFO group that warned catastrophic floods would destroy much of Earth on December 21, 1954, but believers would be rescued by flying saucers before the disaster struck. The prophecy sparked national attention as followers quit jobs, abandoned possessions and gathered at Martin's home waiting for a spacecraft to arrive. Among her supporters was Dr Charles Laughead, a Michigan physician who lost his hospital job after publicly backing the claims. When the apocalypse failed to materialize, Martin later told followers she had received another message saying Earth had been spared because of the group's faith.
The bizarre episode later became one of the most famous cases used by psychologists studying 'cognitive dissonance,' the theory explaining why people continue believing failed prophecies despite overwhelming evidence against them.
Broader Disclosure and Reactions
The FBI memo and hundreds of other documents were made public months after President Donald Trump ordered the Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, to declassify government records related to UFOs and alleged extraterrestrial activity. Among the most striking materials were images and transcripts linked to NASA's Apollo 12 and Apollo 17 missions. One photo taken from the lunar surface appears to show three unexplained dots hovering in the dark sky above the moon.
The disclosure also included FBI images from New Year's Eve 1999 that appear to show unidentified objects near US military aircraft, along with photographs captured by military pilots allegedly showing fast-moving objects streaking past planes mid-flight. A bizarre glowing object resembling an 'eight-pointed star' streaking across the sky was among the most chilling videos released in Friday's bombshell UFO disclosure. The eerie infrared footage, captured by US military personnel in 2013, appears to show something darting through the darkness with uneven, shape-shifting arms.
Tennessee Representative Tim Burchett, who has long been advocating for disclosure, said on X: 'Remember the Feds told us these files didn't exist and [Donald Trump] stood up to the deep state.' He added, 'The 1st drop will be big, but in comparison to what is coming they will be a drop in the bucket. I would say 'Holy Crap' is coming.'
One newly declassified military Mission Report, known as a MISREP, described a service member observing 'several bright objects maneuvering quickly west to east northeast' before tracking one of them with an onboard targeting pod for roughly 20 seconds. According to the document, the object suddenly dimmed and disappeared. Officials noted that the descriptions reflected eyewitness observations and should not be interpreted as confirmation of the object's nature or capabilities.
In a statement accompanying the release, Hegseth said the administration was committed to bringing 'unprecedented transparency' to the government's understanding of UFOs. Portions of several documents were redacted to protect witness identities and sensitive military locations, although officials said no information directly related to the reported encounters had been withheld. Lawmakers have noted that Friday's release is only the first batch, with more to come. However, a timeline has not been set.



